October 27, 2017

Maggie gave birth early in the morning to six puppies on Friday, October 27, 2017. The first puppy was born at 3:08 AM and the last puppy came at 6:31 AM. She had 3 boys and 3 girls ranging in color from white to blonde to apricot brown to chocolate brown to black. We couldn't believe there had been 6 of them inside her! Her natural instincts took over during the entire birthing process and she knew exactly what to do! Maggie has been such an amazing mom in taking care of her sweet puppies! The puppies are F2b Goldendoodles (62.5% Poodle - 37.5% Golden Retriever) and are multi-generation so they should have NO SHEDDING. That is one of my favorite things about Maggie! I never have to worry about whether or not I have dog hair over my clothes or not before I leave my house!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Weeks

Mom & Dad